Buffalo Chicken Lasagna
Buffalo Chicken Lasagna is about to be your new favorite twist on a classic. Full of hot buffalo wing sauce, tender chicken, and cheese galore, this dish combines 2 drool worthy meals to make the most scintillating and sizzling lasagna you've ever tasted.
- 12 sheets lasagna noodles oven ready
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 8 oz blue cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 15 oz diced tomatoes 1 can
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
Prep the oven: Preheat your oven to 375 F degrees.
Mix the filling: In a medium size bowl mix together the ricotta cheese, blue cheese, egg, parsley, salt and pepper. Set aside. In another bowl combine the chicken, buffalo wing sauce, ranch dressing and diced tomatoes.
Assemble the lasagna: Spoon 1/4 of the chicken mixture on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer 4 lasagna noodles, then another 1/4 of the chicken mixture and 1/3 of the cheese mixture, then sprinkle about 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat with noodles, chicken, cheese mixture, mozzarella, noodles, chicken, cheese mixture, and finish with mozzarella. There should be 3 layers of noodles.
Finish the dish: Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and continue to bake for another 20 minutes or until bubbly and noodles are cooked.eese mixture, and finish with mozzarella. There should be 3 layers of noodles.
- Properly cool the lasagna before storing it, so that it will freeze and store evenly. It will stay fresh for 3 – 5 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Frozen lasagna will last for 2 – 3 months if sealed in an airtight container and properly cooled before freezing, just be sure to allow to thaw fully in the fridge before re heating.
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 949mg | Potassium: 228mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 507IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 270mg | Iron: 1mg