Balsamic Pork Loin
Balsamic Pork Loin is the only answer to - what should we have for dinner tonight? We're taking the humble pork loin and creating something totally show stopping. The best part? You can transform the leftovers into whatever you'd like - yum!
Prep Time10 minutes mins
Cook Time1 hour hr
Total Time1 hour hr 10 minutes mins
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 pound pork loin boneless
- 1/4 cup oil
Combine dry rub ingredients together in a small bowl.
Rub the dry rub all over the pork loin. Place in a baking dish with 1/4 cup of oil.
Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
Transfer the pork loin to the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
In another bowl mix all the glaze ingredients together. Pour the glaze over the pork loin and cook for an additional 30 minutes. Brush the loin with the glaze, 2 or 3 times during the last half hour of cooking. The loin is done when the internal temperature is 145 F degrees.
Transfer the pork loin to a cutting board and cover with foil. Let it rest for 15 minutes before slicing it and serving.
- Cooked pork loin will last in the fridge for up to 3 – 4 days if it’s stored in an airtight container.
- Be sure to freeze your pork within 2 hours of cooking to limit bacteria growth, and it’ll last up to 3 months. So enjoy that bad boy now or later!
Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 496mg | Potassium: 468mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 323IU | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg