Baked Thai Salmon
This Baked Thai Salmon is made with a handful of fresh ingredients and a few simple steps. In just 30 minutes you can enjoy a nutritious main dish packed with great Thai inspired flavors.
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce low sodium
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes or less
- 2 lb salmon fillet
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped for garnish
- 1 lime cut into wedges, for garnish
Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
In a small bowl whisk together the sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, fish sauce, lime juice and red pepper flakes.
Place salmon in a baking dish and pour marinade over the salmon. Pour the sauce over both sides of the salmon making sure the entire salmon is covered.
Transfer the dish to the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Note that the baking time could vary depending on the thickness of the salmon.
Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges and serve immediately.
- Your leftovers will last 3 days in the fridge or 2-3 months in the freezer. You'll need to store it in a good airtight container or freezer bag. The salmon can be stored with the sauce, or you can transfer the sauce to a separate small airtight container.
Calories: 406kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 125mg | Sodium: 1044mg | Potassium: 1165mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 165IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 2mg