Haunted Orchard Cocktail
Haunted Orchard Cocktail is the cocktail of the holiday season, well the spooky season that is. Full of bright sparkling cider, fresh aromatic ginger, warm spiced cinnamon, and sweet apple, this cocktail is all you've ever wanted and more.
Servings: 1 drink
- 3 tablespoon tequila silver
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice fresh
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ginger fresh grated
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 5 ounce sparkling hard cider
- 1 cinnamon stick for garnish
- apple slices for garnish
- cinnamon sugar for rim (optional)
Rim a cocktail glass with cinnamon sugar.
Combine the cocktail: In a cocktail shaker combine the tequila, lemon juice, maple syrup, ginger, cinnamon and apple cider. Shake to combine. Strain into prepared glass. Top with hard cider.
Garnish with a cinnamon stick and apple slices.
- Unfortunately as time goes on our cider will go a little flat, so it's best to make this cocktail as you need it. Think of it like a pop that will lose its carbonation over time.
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 248mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 1mg