This Broccoli Salad is full of fresh and colorful broccoli with beautiful crisp bites of apple, cranberries, onion, walnuts and sunflower seeds. Topped with an easy, home-made dressing; this salad is distinctive, flavorful and simple.... a must try!
- 4 cup broccoli cut into small bite size pieces
- 1 large apple unpeeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1.2 small red onion chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper or to taste
In a large bowl combine the broccoli, apple, cranberries, walnuts, sunflower seeds and onion.
In a small bowl whisk together the maynnaise, honey, apple cider vineger, salt and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture and toss everything well together.
Refrigerate the salad for at least an hour before serving.
- Storing the salad and dressing separately will allow you to keep it in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- If you have mixed the salad already and still have leftovers, it will last for up to 2 days in the fridge.
Calories: 453kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 454mg | Potassium: 350mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 422IU | Vitamin C: 57mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg