Garlic Butter Baked Salmon
My recipe for Garlic Butter Baked Salmon is made in one pan with fingerling potatoes, smothered in garlic, and coated in a bright fresh lemon butter sauce. The best part about this recipe is that you can have it on the table in just 30 minutes! It's the perfect way to squeeze a healthy, delicious, homemade dinner into your weeknights.
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes or baby potaotes, washed and cut in half
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp pepper or to taste
- 4 salmon fillets skinless
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 6 tbsp butter unsalted, melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 lemon cut in slices for garnish
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped for garnish
Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
In a large bowl add the potatoes olive oil 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper. Toss well. Spread them out in an even layer on a baking sheet and place the baking sheet in the preheat oven. Roast for 15 minutes until they just start to soften and turn golden brown.
Meanwhile, rub the salmon with the garlic. In a small bowl combine the melted butter with the lemon juice, remaining salt and pepper.
Push the potatoes to one side of the baking sheet and arrange the salmon down the other side. Pour the butter/lemon mixture over the salmon.
Return the baking pan back to the oven and roast for another 10 minutes or until the salmon is opaque and cooked through.
Garnish with parsley and lemon slices and serve warm.
- Your leftovers will last 3-4 days in an airtight container in the fridge. The salmon will reheat well in the microwave at 20-30 second intervals until heated through.
- You can also reheat on the stovetop over medium heat, but keep a close eye on your filets so they don't dry out.
- Want to freeze leftovers? They'll last 3-4 months. Since salmon can dry out easily, let the filets thaw in the fridge a day before you plan on eating them, then reheat using either the microwave or stovetop.
Calories: 517kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 139mg | Sodium: 817mg | Potassium: 1402mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 909IU | Vitamin C: 49mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 3mg