Starbucks Lemon Loaf
This Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf is so much better than the real thing, no more waking up early, skip the line and make this at home!
- 15.25 oz yellow cake mix (1 box)
- 4.3 oz lemon pudding mix 1 package non-instant
- 4 large eggs
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/3 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups powdered sugar same as icing sugar or confectioners sugar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease 2 5x9-inch loaf pans.
To the bowl of your mixer add the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, lemon juice, milk, oil and mix until combined, about 2 minutes. Pour into the prepared loaf pans.
Transfer the loaf pans to the oven and bake for about 60 minutes or until in toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Cool the bread in the pans for 20 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Meanwhile, whisk together the powdered sugar with the 3 tbsp of lemon juice until smooth. For a thicker icing add more powdered sugar.
Drizzle or spoon the icing evenly over the loaf and let it stand for 30 minutes before slicing.
- To prolong the life of your leftover lemon bread, cover it with foil or plastic wrap (or place in plastic bag) to prevent it from drying out. Properly stored, freshly baked lemon bread will last for about 1 - 2 days at room temperature and about 3 days in the fridge.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 359mg | Potassium: 89mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 231IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 115mg | Iron: 1mg