This Breakfast Casserole recipe is the perfect mixture of scrumptious, easy, filling, and convenient. Did I mention it's easy? Made with just a handful of ingredients, you can feed a crowd with barely any effort. Finally, a stress-free morning!
Prep Time15 minutes mins
Cook Time45 minutes mins
Total Time1 hour hr
- 8 hash browns (patties) frozen and precooked
- 1 head broccoli cut into small florets
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 slices bacon fried and chopped
- 7 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Great a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray or butter.
Arrange the hash brown patties over the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle with broccoli florets, cheese and finally bacon.
Add the eggs, milk, salt, pepper to a large bowl and whisk until combined. Pour the egg mixture over the hash brown mixture in the dish.
Transfer the baking dish to the oven and bake for 45 minutes until the edges are golden brown and a knife inserted in the center of the casserole comes out clean.
Slice and serve.
- If you have lots of leftovers, you can store them right in the casserole dish covered with plastic. Otherwise, transfer them to an airtight container. Leftovers will last 3-4 days.
- Want to store leftovers in the freezer? Make sure it's well sealed to avoid freezer burn, and it'll last 2-3 months.
- Reheat leftovers in the microwave, one serving at a time, until heated through. You can also reheat the casserole in the oven, covered, at 350F for 15-20 minutes.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 345kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 232mg | Sodium: 581mg | Potassium: 501mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1082IU | Vitamin C: 70mg | Calcium: 304mg | Iron: 2mg