Oven Roasted Carrots
Oven Roasted Carrots - lights seasoned carrots, roasted to perfection in the oven. Ready in only 20 minutes, these carrots are a fool proof side dish for weeknight dinners.
- 2 pounds carrots peeled and cut diagonally into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper freshly ground
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
Preheat your oven to 425 °F.
Add the sliced carrots to a large bowl and toss with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Transfer the carrots to a sheet pan in a single layer and place in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until browned and tender.
Sprinkle the carrots with parsley and serve.
- To maximize the shelf life of your roasted carrots, refrigerate leftovers in a shallow, airtight container or resealable plastic bags. Properly stored, cooked carrots will last for 3 to 5 days in the refrigerator!
- You can reheat leftover roasted carrots in the microwave or you can preheat your oven to 450 degrees and spread the carrots out on a baking sheet. Toss them with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and bake until heated through, about 5-10 minutes!
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 739mg | Potassium: 737mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 38057IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 1mg