Easy Corn Salad
Easy Corn Salad - Fresh corn, tomatoes, onions, feta cheese and herbaceous basil are tossed in a simple lemon and oil dressing - Fresh and full of flavor, this is the ideal summer salad!
- 4 cups corn fresh or frozen, defrosted
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper or to taste
- Leftover corn salad will keep for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator, covered.
Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 338mg | Potassium: 312mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 497IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 1mg