An Easy Bruschetta recipe made with simple, fresh ingredients. While the list of ingredients is short, the flavor is nothing but fantastic! The perfect starter to any Italian meal.
- 2 lbs Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper freshly ground
- 1 French baguette sliced at a diagonal into 1/2" slices
- parmesan cheese shredded
- balsamic glaze optional
Mix Ingredients: Mix all the bruschetta ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
Prep Baguettes: Turn your oven's broiler on. Line the baguette slices on a baking sheet and top each slice with parmesan cheese, spread evenly over the slices.
Broil: Broil the baguette slices for 2-4 minutes, or until the cheese melts and browns slightly.
Finish & Serve: Top each slice with bruschetta and serve.
OPTIONAL: Drizzle balsamic glaze over the bruschetta after spooning it onto the baguette slices.
- Store leftover bruschetta in a shallow airtight container in your fridge for up to 3-4 days.
Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 525mg | Potassium: 416mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1398IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 2mg