Greek Lemon Potatoes
These Greek Lemon Potatoes are soft and fluffy on the inside, with a crispy, crunchy exterior. Studded with fresh oregano, garlic and bright lemon - these potatoes are a standout!
- 3 lbs Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth low sodium, or veggie broth
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano chopped, or 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper or to taste
Preheat Oven: Preheat the oven to 400F.
Prep the Potatoes: Peel the potatoes and and cut them into larger wedges. Place the potatoes in a single layer in a 9"x13" roasting pan or baking dish.
Make the Sauce: Whisk the broth, oil, lemon juice, zest, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper together. Pour evenly over the potatoes in the roasting pan.
Roast the Potatoes: Roast for 1 hour, turning the potatoes after 30 minutes.
Optional Broil: Transfer the potatoes to another roasting pan and drizzle some of the oil from the original pan over the potatoes.Turn the broiler on and broil for 5-10 minutes to crisp the potatoes, turning them over once.
Garnish & Serve: Garnish with fresh oregano and serve.
- You can store leftover greek lemon potatoes for up to 3 – 4 days in an airtight container in the fridgeThese potatoes freeze quite well!
- Freeze in an airtight container for 10 – 12 months. Allow your potatoes to thaw in the fridge and reheat to temperature in the oven!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 298kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 417mg | Potassium: 1035mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 28IU | Vitamin C: 50mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 3mg