Pumpkin Spice Latte
No more waiting in long lines at the coffee shop! Make your own Pumpkin Spice Latte right in the comfort of your own home with my easy recipe!
- 2 cups milk any type, including non-dairy alternatives
- ½ cup strong brewed coffee or 3 oz espresso
- 2 tablespoon canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar use more or less per your sugar preference
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice plus extra for garnish
Combine Ingredients: Add all the ingredients to a saucepan over medium heat. Stir often until the mixture comes to a simmer, then take it off the heat. Do not boil it.
Finish and Serve: Ladle the latte into 2 mugs. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle a little extra pumpkin pie spice over top.
- You don't have to make this recipe with coffee. If you're not a fan of the caffeine, or taste of coffee, just use steamed milk!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 109mg | Potassium: 382mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 2730IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 276mg | Iron: 1mg