A comforting Corn Casserole made with just 5 ingredients! This southern staple is perfect for a weeknight meal or a superior side dish for the holidays.
- 8 ounce cornbread mix 1 package
- 15 ounce corn kernels 1 can, drained
- 15 ounce creamed corn 1 can
- ½ cup butter unsalted, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
Preheat Oven: Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9x13" baking dish.
Mix Ingredients: Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and spread evenly with a spatula.
Bake: Transfer the baking dish to the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until browned and cooked all the way through.
- Pour the corn casserole mixture into muffin tins for individual servings.
- Add some jalapeno for a spicy corn casserole!
- Transfer leftover corn casserole to an airtight container or cover baking dish with plastic wrap and store in the fridge. Leftovers will keep for 4 days.
- If you want to freeze your leftover casserole, transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 463mg | Potassium: 154mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 514IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 105mg | Iron: 1mg