Cucumber Tomato Salad
A fresh and Easy Cucumber Tomato Salad! Crisp cucumber, bright cherry tomatoes and crumbled feta cheese combined with a homemade vinaigrette, this flavorful salad proves that simple doesn't mean boring.
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper or to taste
- 1/2 medium onion sliced
- 1 large english cucumber chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano chopped
Marinate Onion: Add the olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and onion to a large salad bowl. Give the ingredients a quick mix, then let the onion marinate for 10-15 minutes.
Combine Ingredients & Toss: Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and toss everything well to coat in the dressing.
- Store leftovers in the fridge, sealed in an airtight container for 3-5 days.
- If you want it to stay a little more "crisp" longer, you can try storing the veggies and dressing separately and toss when needed.
Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 511mg | Potassium: 320mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 543IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 136mg | Iron: 1mg