This Mojito Recipe is so refreshing and easy to make at home. With a handful of ingredients and 10 minutes, you can feel like you're on the beach.
- 3 limes cut into wedges
- 25-30 mint leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup simple syrup *
- 6 oz rum
- 5 cups ice
- 5 cups soda water
Add 2 of the sliced limes, mint leaves, and strawberries to a large sturdy glass or cocktail mixer. Muddle well until all the juices and oils have released. Add the simple syrup and rum, and muddle until everything is combined.
Pour the mixture over a pitcher of ice, and add the remaining lime wedges. Slowly mix in the soda water and use a long spoon to mix everything together.
- * To make your own simple syrup, combine 1/2 cup sugar with 1/2 of water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, and remove from the heat. Allow the syrup to cool completely before transferring to another container.
- You can make this recipe as a classic mojito by excluding the strawberries.
- Feel free to use any type of fruits that you like best. You can try raspberries, mango, pears, etc. You can also try cucumber for a refreshing twist.
- You can adjust the amount of rum in this recipe to suit how strong you like your drinks or eliminate it entirely to make a virgin mojito.
- If you don't like rum, try vodka or gin instead.
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Sodium: 102mg | Potassium: 101mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 195IU | Vitamin C: 18.2mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1.5mg