Garlic Butter Chicken Bites
Juicy and delicious Garlic Butter Chicken Bites made in 15 minutes! Bite size chicken pieces seasoned and cooked to perfection in a flavorful garlic butter sauce. Made entirely in one pan, this is an easy recipe, perfect for a variety of dishes!
- 3 chicken breasts boneless and skinless, but into bite size pieces
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt or to taste
- ½ tsp pepper or to taste
- 1 tsp onion powder or to taste
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup butter unsalted
- 2 tbsp butter unsalted
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup chicken broth or white wine
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp hot sauce
Cook Chicken: Melt the ¼ cup of butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and season with the Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, onion powder and red pepper flakes. Toss well to make sure each chicken bite is fully seasoned. Cook on all sides until no longer pink and starts to brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
Deglaze Pan: In the same skillet melt the remaining 2 tbsp of butter over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and cook until aromatic, around 30 seconds. Deglaze the skillet with the chicken broth, scraping all the brown bits from the bottom of the skillet. Stir in the lemon juice, hot sauce and cook for another 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
Finish & Serve: Add the chicken bites back to the skillet and toss well with the sauce, making sure the chicken is fully coated in sauce. Garnish with parsley and serve.
- Don’t overcook the garlic! Garlic doesn’t need to cook for a long time. I’m talking 30 seconds to a minute tops! Burnt garlic tastes bitter and it will definitely throw off the flavor outcome of your dish!
- If there are certain seasonings that are going to make or break your taste buds feel free to switch it up! For example if the red pepper flakes are going to be too much for your palate, using rosemary or thyme is a great alternative; keeping it more on the mild side, while still adding delicious flavor!
- I recommend deglazing the pan in chicken broth or white wine because it amplifies this dish that much more.
- Leftover garlic butter chicken bites will last in the fridge for 3 days when stored in an airtight container.
- To extend the shelf life of your chicken bites, I recommend freezing them! Transfer the chicken to an airtight container and place in the freezer. Properly stored, it will last 4-6 months frozen.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 383kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 154mg | Sodium: 673mg | Potassium: 705mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 747IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg