Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
These mouthwatering Mini Cherry Cheesecakes are so fun to make! A traditional recipe with a twist, a short prep time and easy instructions, this dessert will not only be a definite family favorite but perfect for any occasion!
- 10 oreo cookies
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
Prepare the crust: Preheat the oven to 325°F. Add the Oreo cookies and 2 tbsp of butter to a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs. Divide the mixture equally into each cup in the cheesecake pan and press down gently.
Make the cheesecake batter: Add the cream cheese into a bowl and using a hand mixer, mix on medium speed until creamy and smooth. Add the eggs, sugar and vanilla and mix for 2 minutes until smooth. Scoop cheesecake mixture into the mini cheesecake pan about ¾ full.
Bake: Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the center of the cheesecakes are set. Cool completely.
Top with cherry pie filling: Top each cheesecake with cherry pie filling and chill for one hour before serving.
- If you don’t have a mini cheesecake pan, a muffin or cupcake pan can be used instead.
- Keep in mind to always use ingredients that are at room temperature. Especially when it comes to the cream cheese. If your cream cheese is at room temperature, it’s a lot easier to mix and won’t leave lumps.
- This recipe for mini cheesecakes does not requite a water bath, so don't worry about any other details but the ones mentioned in the instructions card below.
- You can easily store your cheesecakes in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
- Cooked cheesecake also freezes really well, just place the cakes fully cooled and uncovered on a pan in the freezer and allow to freeze entirely. Remove them and wrap fully in plastic wrap and aluminum foil till ready to eat. This method should ensure the cheesecake lasts for about 3 months.
Serving: 1cheesecake | Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 139mg | Potassium: 81mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 398IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg