Italian Pasta Salad
This loaded and hearty Italian Pasta Salad is so easy to prep and cook, it will become your family's new favorite! Tasty, fast and filled with so much goodness, it's ready in just 25 minutes!
- 1 lb pasta such as penne, elbow, fusilli or rotini
- 1 medium green bell pepper diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper diced
- 1 small red onion diced
- ½ cup black olives sliced
- 8 oz salami cut in small pieces
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese cut in ½ inch cubes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- salt & pepper to taste
Cook pasta: Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
Combine salad ingredients: Toss all the pasta salad ingredients together, including the dressing.
Chill and serve: Chill for an hour before serving.
- Make sure you don’t over-cook the pasta. Mushy noodles will break easily as you stir all the ingredients together.
- Rinse the pasta well with cold water after you strain it. This will prevent the noodles from sticking together.
- Make your own Italian Dressing! The flavor is so much better than what you’ll find in a store.
- Italian Pasta Salad leftovers will last 3-4 days in the fridge. If you need, you can whip up some extra dressing to toss the pasta with when you eat the leftovers in case too much has been absorbed.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 839mg | Potassium: 264mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 533IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 117mg | Iron: 1mg