Air Fryer Chicken Wings
These easy Air Fryer Chicken Wings are finger lickin' delicious! It's a tasty and healthier alternative to the traditional recipe, giving you all that crispy flavor minus all the greasiness.
- 1 lbs chicken wings split and tips removed
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt or to taste
- ½ tsp pepper or to taste
Prep your air fryer: Preheat your air fryer, if needed, to 400°F.
Prepare the wings: Pat the wings dry with pepper towels and add them to a bowl. Drizzle the olive oil over them and season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss well. Place the wings in an even layer in the air fryer.
Cooking time: Bake the wings for 20 minutes flipping after 10 minutes.
Ready to serve: Season wings with more salt and pepper if preferred and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- If you have frozen chicken wings and want to thaw them out, you can either leave them in the fridge overnight to slowly thaw before cooking, or you can add room temperature water to a bowl and submerge your wings to help them thaw faster.
- Make sure to fully cover the wings with seasoning in order to get the optimal flavor after cooking them.
- If your wings don't come pre-cut into wings and mini drumsticks, make sure to remove the wing tip, then cut them vertically through the joint. Discard the wing tip.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container and they will last 4 days in the fridge.
- To prevent your wings from freezing together, place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and cover them with plastic wrap. Freeze them for 1 hour, then transfer them to a large freezer bag or airtight container. They will last 6 months frozen.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 336mg | Potassium: 108mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 91IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg