Italian Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
An incredibly quick and easy Italian Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner that's a complete meal on its own. Tender and juicy chicken breasts with perfectly roasted green beans and cherry tomatoes tossed in a delicious Italian dressing. Perfect for busy weeknight dinners and meal prep.
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- ½ teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 small chicken breasts boneless and skinless, pounded to 1-inch thickness, or cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound green beans end trimmed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
Prep the oven. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Make the dressing. In a small bowl add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and whisk until emulsified.
Toss everything together in the baking sheet. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels then place on a baking sheet. Add the cherry tomatoes and green beans to the baking sheet. Pour the dressing over the chicken and veggies and toss well to combine. Arrange everything in a single layer.
Bake. Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Garnish and serve. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and garnish with parsley and serve.
- Make sure your sheet pan is at least 13x18-inch and rimmed. You want it to be big enough to fit all the ingredients in a single layer.
- Substitute chicken breasts with chicken thighs, if that's what you prefer.
- Trim the ends of the green beans because they usually dry out and shrivel up when cooking, plus nobody wants to eat those.
- Use other veggies you have such as broccoli, bell peppers, cauliflower, etc., just make sure to cut them all the same size so they cook at the same time.
- Use a meat thermometer to correctly see when your chicken is cooked through. The internal temperature of the chicken breast should be 165°F when it's completely cooked.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. You can also freeze this in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 572kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 21g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 870mg | Potassium: 1306mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1480IU | Vitamin C: 37mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 4mg