This Chimichurri Sauce is vibrant, fresh and goes great with any cut of beef, meatballs, tacos, and much more. It's a perfect condiment, that's really easy and quick to make. No food processor needed!
- 1/2 cup parsley finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp oregano dried
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 red chili pepper minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper or to taste
- Store leftover chimichurri sauce in a jar in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 weeks.
- You can also freeze chimichurri sauce into cubes and it will keep in the freezer for about 3 months.
Calories: 128kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 151mg | Potassium: 52mg | Vitamin A: 415IU | Vitamin C: 13.5mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.6mg