Baked Oatmeal - A classic breakfast transformed into grab-n-go form. Made from scratch oatmeal is baked to perfection and served warm with maple syrup and mixed berries. This healthy breakfast requires only a handful of ingredients and minimal prep!
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup butter unsalted, melted
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 cups rolled oats or quick oats
- 1/2 cups mixed berries fresh or frozen
Preheat the oven to 350 F°. Spray a 9x9-inch or a 8x8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
Add all the ingredients to a large bowl, excluding the mixed berries, and whisk them until well incorporated. Fold in the mixed berries with a spatula.
Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and transfer to the preheated oven, to the middle rack.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the center is set.
Let it cool for 10 minutes, then cut into squares and serve warm with additional maple syrup and fresh fruit or nuts.
- Store your baked oatmeal bar in the fridge, sealed tightly for up to a week!
- Freezing: After your baked oatmeal has cooled, cover tightly and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator or at room temperature when ready to serve.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 152mg | Potassium: 335mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 302IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 146mg | Iron: 1mg