Homemade Garlic Butter
Homemade Garlic Butter made in under 5 minutes, with a handful of simple ingredients. The perfect addition to amplify your meals!
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice freshly squeezed
- Your garlic butter can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 15 days, as long as it is kept in an airtight container or jar!
- If you are planning on using this garlic butter past the 15 day period, pop it in the freezer for future use. It will keep frozen for up to 12 months!
Serving: 1tbsp | Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 247mg | Potassium: 3mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 355IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg