Cherry Dump Cake
This Cherry Dump Cake is one of the most delicious and easy to make cakes you will ever experience! With just 3 ingredients and easy to follow instructions, it will become your new go-to dessert!
- 2 cans cherry pie filling 20 oz a can (40 oz total)
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ½ cup butter salted, melted
Prep: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Assemble the cake: Spread the cherry pie filling evenly over the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle with cake mix over the cherries, evenly. Drizzle with melted butter over the surface of the cake mix. Don't worry, you won't have enough to drizzle over the entire surface.
Bake: Bake for up to 1 hour or until golden brown.
Serve: Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.
- Don't overthink this cake. It's as easy as it sounds and definitely more versatile than you expect it to be. With just the three easy ingredients, you can't go wrong when you make it and it's a delicious and fast dessert.
- Serve it warm or cold, this cake is best with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Once the cake's cooled, you can store it in the fridge covered tightly with plastic wrap for up to 5 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 274mg | Potassium: 228mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 430IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1mg