Roasted Sausage And Potatoes
This Roasted Sausage And Potatoes is wonderfully hearty, and the perfectly comforting dish for a hungry family. It's one of the best weekday dinners that is quick, easy, and delicious. This one dish wonder is packed full of flavorful sausage and healthy vegetables, that everyone will love.
- 1 pound potatoes cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound smoked sausage cut in ½-inch slices
- 2 medium bell peppers cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion cut into ½-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
Preheat Oven: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Combine Ingredients: Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss well. Place everything on a baking sheet in an even layer.
Bake: Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through, turning after 30 minutes.
Garnish and Serve: Garnish with parsley, if preferred and serve.
- Don't skip turning the ingredients about halfway through cooking time, as this will provide a more even roast. Depending on your oven, you may need to turn them a couple of times.
- When using substitutions or additions, it's important to understand the cooking times required and align it with your dish. Example: Adding softer vegetables like zucchini or tomatoes requires less cooking, so add them later in the cooking process.
- If you're not a sausage fan, you can try my Pan Roasted Chicken And Vegetables instead.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container. It will store nicely in your fridge for up to 3 days or freeze for 3 to 4 months.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 556kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 1556mg | Potassium: 882mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1927IU | Vitamin C: 100mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 3mg