Easy Corn Salad – Fresh corn, tomatoes, onions, feta cheese and herbaceous basil are tossed in a simple lemon and oil dressing – Fresh and full of flavor, this is the ideal summer salad!
This Easy Corn Salad is one of my favorite dishes! This salad features fresh corn, crisp cucumbers and ripe, juicy cherry tomatoes all combined in a light and easy lemon and oil dressing.
Corn Salad is the perfect summer salad; it’s extremely easy to make and hosts incredible, fresh flavors using only a minimal amount of ingredients! No fuss, no muss and zero cooking required!
Keep scrolling down to the printable recipe card for FULL ingredient amounts and instructions or click the “Jump to Recipe” button at the top of the page!
- Corn – Fresh or frozen will work, just make sure if you’re using frozen it’s fully defrosted!
- Tomato – I used cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Onion – Small red onion, finely chopped.
- Cheese – We are using feta cheese, crumbled!
- Basil – Fresh basil, chopped.
- Olive Oil – Substitute sunflower oil, safflower oil or avocado oil.
- Lemon Juice – I used freshly squeezed, store bought will work fine if that’s what you have at home!
- Salt & Pepper – To taste.
How to cut corn off the cob:
If you are using fresh corn off the cob, I find it is easiest to lay the corn down on your cutting board and slice strips off lengthwise; continuously rotating so the flat side is against the cutting board until all kernels are removed.
How to make this easy corn salad
I wasn’t lying when I said it was EASY! Just one simple step!
- Combine – Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and toss until well combined.
How to serve
This salad would make for a beautiful presentation at your summertime get-togethers, or on your own dinner table. It pairs beautifully with any common backyard BBQ grill options and can also balance out a heavier main dish. Serve as an appetizer, side or light lunch! This salad has a world of possibilities.
What else can I add to my salad?
The choice is yours on what you choose to put into your salad! Go with your gut! Here are some options that would go perfectly in this salad:
- Fresh Herbs – try dill, mint, parsley or cilantro
- Green Onion
How to store leftover corn salad
Leftover corn salad will keep for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator, covered.
Did you like this easy salad recipe? Try these!
- Caprese Salad
- Cowboy Caviar
- Avocado and Tomato Salad
- Easy Potato Salad
- Cowboy Pasta Salad
- Easy Panzanella Salad
- Tex Mex Potato Salad
- Macaroni Salad
- Easy Coleslaw Recipe
- Esquites (Mexican Street Corn Salad)
Craving More? Follow Along:
Easy Corn Salad
- 4 cups corn fresh or frozen, defrosted
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbled
- ¼ cup fresh basil chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ½ teaspoon pepper or to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and toss until well combined.
Tips & Notes:
- Leftover corn salad will keep for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator, covered.