This Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Stromboli is quick and simple to put together, uses refrigerated pizza crust and ready in no time. Delicious, cheesy, loaded with flavors the whole family will love.
Allow me to present you with this incredibly delicious Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Stromboli! We’re talking easy, ham and cheese, pineapple and all rolled in a premade pizza dough, brushed with a poppy seed butter then baked to perfection.
What more could you ask for? Everyone will love this stromboli. You might want to double the recipe. You can even make this ahead. Just follow the instructions as stated and instead of baking it, wrap it up with plastic wrap and refrigerate it over night.
If you try this recipe, please let us know! Leave a comment, rate it and tag a photo #cravinghomecooked on Instagram so we can see it. I always love to see what you guys come up with!
Craving More? Follow Along:
Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Stromboli
- 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust (13.8 oz)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 ounce deli ham sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup pineapple crushed
- 3 tablespoon butter unsalted, melted
- 1 tablespoon Djijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar packed
- Preheat your oven to 350 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the pizza dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Using a brush, brush the mayonnaise over the entire surface of the pizza dough to within 1/2 inch of the edges.
- Top with Swiss cheese slices over the mayonnaise, followed by the deli ham and finally pineapple.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side, then pinch the seam to seal. Tuck the ends under and place it seam side down on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl whisk all the topping ingredients together then brush over the roll generously.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Garnish with parsley if preferred.
- Cool for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve warm.
Leave a Review