These No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars are so easy and quick to make, and they’re perfect for your chocolate and peanut butter cravings!
As much as I love to bake, I am even more excited about no bake recipes. These no bake bars are no exception. Let’s begin with how simple these are to make. Because they are, super simple.
First you need to melt the peanut butter together with the honey and coconut oil. While I did this on the stove top you can also just place everything a bowl and microwave it for about a minute. Doesn’t matter which option you choose.
Once that’s melted all that’s left to do is add the rest of the ingredients and mix everything together. You’ll notice as you mix the chocolate chips will melt from the heat of the peanut butter mixture. You’ll end up with this ooey gooey mixture which is delicious.
All that’s left to do is place it in a baking pan that’s lined with parchment paper, smooth it out and refrigerate. This is the hardest part, waiting 2 or 3 hours for it to set. Trust me when I say, the end result is worth the wait.
Other Delicious Recipes To Try
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Candy
- Chocolate Swiss Roll Cake
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Easy Chocolate Fudge
- Lemon Cheesecake
Craving More? Follow Along:
No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- 1 cup peanut butter smooth
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut I used sweetened, unsweetened coconut can be used as well
- ½ cup walnuts chopped
- 1¼ cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan add the peanut butter, honey and coconut oil. Melt over medium-low heat. Stir until smooth and remove from heat.
- Add in the rolled oats, shredded coconut, walnuts, chocolate chips and vanilla extract. Stir until all the chocolate has melted completely and everything is well incorporated.
- Line a 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper, so that it’s easier to get the bars out.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth out the top. Refrigerate for about 3 hours until it sets.
- Remove from the fridge and using the parchment paper to pull it out. Cut it into squares and serve.
Tips & Notes:
- Store leftovers in the fridge.
Leave a Review