These easy Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops are the perfect marriage of modern cooking and classic comfort food! Made with just 4 simple ingredients, including ranch seasoning, this simple recipe teaches you how to air-fry pork chops to tender and juicy perfection in mere minutes!
Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops Recipe
One can’t help but wonder if the creator of Hidden Valley ranch dressing foresaw its destiny as one of the most beloved seasonings of all time. With its tantalizing mixture of herbs and a subtle touch of tanginess, it possesses an irresistible flavor. And this recipe pairs it with the savory goodness of pork to create these addictively delicious air fryer ranch pork chops!
But I can’t forget to point out that this amazing recipe also harnesses the power of the air fryer! This means that you can have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes without going anywhere near your oven. Thanks to modern technology, this recipe delivers exceptional tender and tasty air fryer ranch pork chops without any fuss!
Why You’ll Love These Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops
- Quick and Easy! With the help of an air fryer, whipping up an easy delicious dinner has never been so effortless. Made with just 4 ingredients, this air fryer pork chop recipe is perfect for busy weeknights.
- Juicy Herby Chops! The ranch seasoning adds a burst of delicious flavor to the tender pork chops, creating a mouthwatering experience that’s herby, savory, and satisfying.
- Versatile Dish! They pair well with any side! From creamy mashed potatoes and sauteed veggies to simple Instant Pot rice. The leftovers are also wonderful in salad or pasta.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Pork: Boneless pork chops are the star! They are the perfect tender and meaty base for the herby ranch. Chops with the bone such as center-cut pork chops will take a little longer to cook.
- Olive Oil: Adds a touch of richness and helps the chops to evenly brown.
- Ranch Seasoning: Infuses the pork with a burst of savory, herbaceous goodness. You can use store-bought or make your own homemade ranch seasoning mix.
- Salt and Black Pepper: These classic seasonings enhance the overall flavor of the dish and bring out the natural taste of the meat.
How To Make Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops
These tender and juicy chops are your answer to a quick and easy meal! With only four ingredients and a few simple steps, you can create perfect pork chops!
Preheat Your Air Fryer
Next, preheat your air fryer to 380°F (193°C), if necessary. Check the manufacturer’s guide for your model to determine if you need to do this step.
Season The Pork Chops
While the air fryer is heating up, rub each pork chop with a thin layer of olive oil or spray with cooking spray. Next, generously sprinkle each one with the ranch dressing mix on both sides. Then add a bit of salt and black pepper to taste.
First, place the seasoned pork chops in a single layer in the air fryer basket, ensuring that they do not overlap or touch. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to cook them in batches.
Next, slide the basket into the air fryer and cook the boneless pork chops for 10 minutes. Then flip each one over and continue cooking for another 7 to 10 minutes or until golden brown in color and the internal temperature of the pork has reached 145°F (63°C).
Rest And Serve
When done, remove the pork from the air fryer basket and let it rest for a few minutes before serving. This important step gives the juices time to redistribute, which keeps the meat tender. Then serve your juicy air fryer ranch pork chops with your favorite sides like mac and cheese and green beans.
Frequently Asked Questions
Air fryer pork chops can turn out tough if they are overcooked. To avoid this, ensure you’re using the correct temperature and cooking time. Also, thin cut pork chops can result in toughness. Finally, allowing the pork chops to rest after cooking is essential to give the juices time to redistribute.
The cooking time for pork chops in an air fryer can vary depending on their thickness and the air fryer’s model. On average, boneless pork chops that are about 1 inch thick typically take around 17 to 20 minutes at 375°F (190°C).
Yes! Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Then place the seasoned pork chops on a baking sheet and bake them for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Choosing the right pork chops. Try to select pork chops that are all about the same size and thickness. This helps to ensure even cooking and juicy pork chops.
- Generously season with the ranch. Don’t be shy with the ranch seasoning mix. Evenly sprinkle it on both sides of the pork chops to infuse them with flavor.
- Cook in batches if needed. Place the chops in the air fryer basket without touching each other or overlapping. This allows for proper air circulation.
- Check the temperature: Use a digital meat thermometer to confirm that the air fryer ranch pork chops have reached an internal temperature of at least 145°F (63°C) for food safety.
You can store the air fryer ranch pork chops in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat, simply place them in the air fryer at 350°F (175°C) for 3-5 minutes or in an oven at 350°F (175°C) for about 10 minutes. It’s also possible to reheat them in the microwave for a few minutes on medium power.
Discover More Pork Chop Recipes
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Apple Cider Glazed Pork Chops
- Fried Pork Chops
- Mushroom Pork Chops
- Lemon Garlic Pork Chops
- Pork Schnitzel
Craving More? Follow Along:
Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops boneless, about 1 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ounce ranch seasoning 1 packet
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- Rub each pork chop with a thin layer of olive oil. Sprinkle the ranch seasoning mix evenly over both sides of each pork chop. If desired, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the seasoned pork chops in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not touching; you may need to cook them in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Air-fry the pork chops for 10 minutes, then flip each chop over using tongs, and air-fry for an additional 7-10 minutes, or until the pork chops are golden brown and cooked through. The internal temperature should be at least 145°F (63°C) when measured with a meat thermometer.
- Let the pork chops rest for a few minutes before serving. This helps the juices redistribute throughout the meat, making it more tender and flavorful.
- Serve the pork chops with your favorite side dish.
Tips & Notes:
- Choosing Pork Chops: Opt for boneless pork chops that are approximately 1-inch thick for the best results. Ensure they are fresh, pink, and have a bit of marbling.
- Seasoning Variations: Feel free to get creative by adding additional spices like garlic powder, paprika, or onion powder to the ranch seasoning for an extra flavor kick.
- Cooking Times Can Vary: Depending on your specific air fryer model and the thickness of your pork chops, cooking times might need slight adjustments. Always use a meat thermometer to ensure your pork chops reach a safe internal temperature of 145°F (63°C).
- Resting is Key: Allowing the pork chops to rest for a few minutes post-cooking ensures the juices redistribute, ensuring a moist and flavorful meat.